I know. It's been a while. And I am sorry. It's been a busy end of the year. Well, really a busy start to a year. A busy life? Yeah, that's right. Still, I recognize that this is no excuse for falling off my blog poss and neglecting all of you out there who have been loyal to my books. So. It's been a while and I am sorry.
Let me give you a quick update. Let's call this a micro-blog.
I've been working on my new book (featured above, if you couldn't tell) about none other than the great and heroic Kilian Clearwater. Currently, I am about 40% of the way through the book. You all have my father and my significant other to thank for this one. They told me that Kilian was their favorite character and that they wanted more of him.
More of him they shall get.
And so shall you.
(And you get a car. And you get a car. And you get a car!)
Here's brief synopsis of the new story:
(1) It's set in the Broken Prophecies universe (obvi)
(2) It's a more classical fantasy novel than Keepers of the Light was.
(3) There will be death. And heartache. And a hero who might not be such a great hero afterall.
(4) What happens in Kilian will foreshadow what is to come in the next five books of the Broken Prophecies series.
(5) Follow Kilian Clearwater as begins his journey, meet the ubiquitous "her/she", and discover what Midtier was like before the Darkness.
Alright. That's all for now. Til next time, S.A. McClure